The Galaxie 500 Mailing List
This Mailing List is for fans of Galaxie 500 and Luna to exchange news,opinions and any other information that may be of interest.
Basically my aim is to have a fairly open discussion group touching on asmany topics as the subscribers feel is relevant.
It would probably be a good idea to read the Galaxie 500 and related artists FAQ before posting.
- To Subscribe By Email: To subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org, please send a message to email@example.com . Listbox will send a confirmation message to that address. Please click on the link contained in that message, or reply to the message to activate your subscription to the list.
- To Subscribe on the Web: Please go to this web site. Enter your email address, and firstname.lastname@example.org as the list name. Listbox will send a confirmation message to that address. Please click on the link contained in that message, or reply to the message to activate your subscription to the list.
- To Unsubscribe By Email: To leave email@example.com, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are subscribed to the list with the address you are writing from, you will be automatically unsubscribed.
- To Unsubscribe By Web: The welcome message you originally received when you joined the list includes a link that will unsubscribe your address, without any further information. Alternatively, you can go to this web site, and enter the email address you are currently subscribed under.
A confirmation will be sent by email when your unsubscribe request has been processed. Any problems mail me
The small print
- No personal abuse - if you need to abuse someone - which you reallyshouldn't! - PLEASE do it in personal email, not on the list.
- No binaries/attachments - binaries are huge and of limited interest -ifyou have a picture or sound you'd particularly like to share with the listsend it to me (email@example.com) and I'll make it available on the webpage.
- Keep quoting to a minimum - when replying to a post only quote the partsthat are relevant - NOT the whole post.
- Keep on-topic - this is really up to your judgement - I'm quite happy totalk of any bands that you may think are suitable to the list - so I'd sayON-TOPIC is anything musical - but give it some thought before you post.
- Is it of interest to the WHOLE list - if you are replying to a post andit is only of interest to the person who posted it (such as trades, ridesetc.) please reply in personal email, not on the list.