This Mailing List is for fans of Galaxie 500 and Luna to exchange news,opinions and any other information that may be of interest.
Basically my aim is to have a fairly open discussion group touching on asmany topics as the subscribers feel is relevant.
It would probably be a good idea to read the Galaxie 500 and related artists FAQ before posting.
- To Subscribe By Email: To subscribe to email@example.com, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . Listbox will send a confirmation message to that address. Please click on the link contained in that message, or reply to the message to activate your subscription to the list.
- To Subscribe on the Web: Please go to this web site. Enter your email address, and email@example.com as the list name. Listbox will send a confirmation message to that address. Please click on the link contained in that message, or reply to the message to activate your subscription to the list.
- To Unsubscribe By Email: To leave firstname.lastname@example.org, please send a message to email@example.com. If you are subscribed to the list with the address you are writing from, you will be automatically unsubscribed.
- To Unsubscribe By Web: The welcome message you originally received when you joined the list includes a link that will unsubscribe your address, without any further information. Alternatively, you can go to this web site, and enter the email address you are currently subscribed under.
A confirmation will be sent by email when your unsubscribe request has been processed. Any problems mail me
The small print
- No personal abuse - if you need to abuse someone - which you reallyshouldn't! - PLEASE do it in personal email, not on the list.
- No binaries/attachments - binaries are huge and of limited interest -ifyou have a picture or sound you'd particularly like to share with the listsend it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll make it available on the webpage.
- Keep quoting to a minimum - when replying to a post only quote the partsthat are relevant - NOT the whole post.
- Keep on-topic - this is really up to your judgement - I'm quite happy totalk of any bands that you may think are suitable to the list - so I'd sayON-TOPIC is anything musical - but give it some thought before you post.
- Is it of interest to the WHOLE list - if you are replying to a post andit is only of interest to the person who posted it (such as trades, ridesetc.) please reply in personal email, not on the list.